We recently surveyed 240 agency heads and brand marketers in across SEA and the Middle East to comprehend the state of brand safety & suitability in video.
This report is a Middle East Snapshot, that provides an insight into how brands in Middle East perceive and mitigate brand safety risks, what are their biggest challenges, and the solutions they seek.
This study provides a detailed view on:
- What are the most brand unsafe video advertising platforms?
- The perceived brand risks
- The brand safety measures marketers are taking, & are they working
- What COVID-19 has taught us about over-blocking
- Why brand suitability is key
Download the report to know more about the state of brand safety in video, and the emerging actionable solutions.