Programmatic – Ad Operations
Silverpush is an advertising technology firm providing AI-Powered contextual solutions. It helps brands and
agencies target relevant audiences in the cookie-less world without meddling with their privacy. The company has
worked with Ford, Nestle, Coca-Cola, Samsung, etc. Silverpush operates in 18+ countries across South East Asia,
the Middle East, Africa, the USA, the UK, and India. The company has won 7+ global awards, worked with Fortune
500 brands, and have successfully completed 4000+ campaigns.
Here’s what you will do:
- Serve as ad ops lead for internal and client-driven programmatic projects and integrations.
- Foster and manage relationships with various programmatic stakeholders, including publisher clients,
demand source contacts, and internal teams.
- Manage programmatic implementations for a wide variety of clients, which typically involves setting up,
optimizing and/or consulting on AdX/OB, header bidding, and configuration of various demand sources
and reporting platforms.
- Manage and update documentation detailing different aspects of operations, optimizations, and training.
- Coordinate programmatic tasks performed by various internal and external teams, including
technical/development integrations and testing.
- Conduct ongoing reviews of ad servers, demand sources and other technical implementations to ensure
they are performing optimally.
- Troubleshoot technical integrations and provide feasible solutions along with instructions to resolve
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years working in online ad operations in a technical and client-facing role.
- Broad understanding of ad-serving solutions and programmatic technologies across desktop, mobile, and
- Experience troubleshooting discrepancies and ad rendering issues and providing creative ways to solve for
- Experience working with programmatic demand sources.
- Experience working with Ad Manager 360, Spring Serve, or other similar platforms.
For more details, you can refer to www.silverpush.com. If this opportunity interests you, kindly shoot out an email