The looming end of third party led tracking tactics that have allowed companies to track people’s behavior across the internet, has brought the attention back to context relevance. Partly because it offers ad buyers a mixture of privacy compliance and scale that, other third-party cookie alternatives do not.
This paper talks about how advertisers can create meaningful connection through contextual moments across various platforms. Learn:
- What is a contextual moment?
- Using contextual moments in a privacy led environment
- Contextual moments across platforms
- How are some of biggest brands using contextual moments – success stories
- Contextual brand suitability