Programmatic – Publisher Development
Silverpush is an advertising technology firm providing AI-Powered contextual solutions. It helps brands and
agencies target relevant audiences in the cookie-less world without meddling with their privacy. The company has
worked with Ford, Nestle, Coca-Cola, Samsung, etc. Silverpush operates in 18+ countries across South East Asia,
the Middle East, Africa, the USA, the UK, and India. The company has won 7+ global awards, worked with Fortune
500 brands, and have successfully completed 4000+ campaigns
Here’s what you will do:
- Communication: Key Communicator and Liaison with Publisher Team, Marketing, and Product
Departments related to publisher needs/feedback discovered through the acquisition process.
- Publisher Pipeline: Manage the Publisher Opportunity Pipeline and update opportunities and
- Publisher Outreach: Client Calls, Emails, and scheduling of meetings.
- Publisher Pitch/Decks: Build individualized Sales Decks and/or sample site layouts.
- Marketing Communication: Assist with Publisher Marketing Efforts and Newsletter Content.
- Lead Generation to build App/website Publishers.
- Acquisition Research/Analysis: Qualifying leads, and researching site/app traffic, and content types.
- Acquisition/Marketing Communication Strategy: Assist in creating marketing outreach related to qualified
- Ad Product Expert: Understand and pitch Investing Channel Ad Products for Display, Native, Video, Email,
- Publisher Implementation Process – On/Boarding: Work with team members to ensure proper processes
and successful publisher onboard of new and existing clients related to new product offerings.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2-3yrs. experience related to Online Advertising/Web Analytics in one, or a combination of the following
job functions: Traffic Analyst, Account Management, Yield Management, Campaign Management,
Publisher Operations/Development, Ad Operations, Data Analytics.
- 1-2yrs. experience working in Sales.
- Experience Managing and Build Client relationships.
- Experience in customer service/success.
- Experience with GAM Ad Server.
- Experience with Header Bidding Ad Tech.
- Solid track record of exhibiting extreme attention to detail and organization skills.
For more details, you can refer to www.silverpush.com. If this opportunity interests you, kindly shoot out an email