Get Verified on Instagram In Just 7 Easy Steps | 14 Apr, 2022
Are you thinking about how to get verified on Instagram? We’re here to walk you through it.
It’s a tough cookie to crack in order to stand out on Instagram. There are more than 1 billion users on the platform.
There’s a fair chance that somebody with your name (or brand name) is also on the platform. Then how can you stand apart from them and get yourself noticed?
Continue reading to find out some tips to get verified on Instagram.
7 Easy Steps to Get Verified on Instagram
The application cycle for Instagram verification is effortless. You just need to follow these steps:
- Visit your account and tap the Menu button in the upper right corner
- Tap the Settings symbol (it resembles a bit stuff)
- Tap the Account symbol
- Tap Request Verification close to the bottom
- Fill up your complete name, professional name, and classification
- Send an image of your ID or business document
- Click Send once your application is complete!
Make sure to read the part where you provide your ID! You’ll require a government ID that expresses your name and date of birth (like a visa, driving license, or public ID), or business document like tax filing or service bill, if you’re requesting verification for a brand or business.
And you’re good to go!
Instagram Account Verification Process
Here are the necessities from Instagram to get your account verified:
You have to comply with Instagram’s Terms of Service and Social Guidelines
- Be Genuine
To qualify, you must be who you say you are, regardless of whether your account represents an individual, business, or brand.
- Be Unique
One account per individual or business can be verified (except if your account is language-specific). Fan accounts, meme accounts, and component accounts aren’t verified.
- Be complete
Since the blue badge is for public accounts, you can’t have a private profile. Likewise, your profile should be complete, meaning you have a bio, profile picture, and at least one post in your feed.
- Be striking
To get the Instagram blue tick for yourself, your account needs to represent a notable, exceptionally searched-for individual, entity, or business.
Also Read: 8 Steps for Getting Started with TikTok Ads
How Much Time Does it Take To Get Verified on Instagram?
The actual Instagram account verification process is genuinely short, around 2-3 weeks. Nonetheless, if you want to develop your follower base and work on your notability, that can take longer.
What Are the Actual Benefits of Getting Verified on Instagram?
Is Instagram verification worth applying for? Does the blue tick mean something other than boasting privileges?
Of course it is worth to get verified on Instagram. Getting verified on Instagram positively affects your social media advertising efforts on Instagram. Here are some of the best advantages of having a blue tick:
- Getting verified on Instagram creates trust – The blue check consoles your followers that you’re genuine and they can trust your account.
- You get access to Instagram links in stories – Verified accounts were the first to have the option to add links to their Instagram Stories. Without verification, you’ll require no less than 10,000 followers to get to the element.
- It creates brand awareness – the blue tick tells the world that you’re somebody. Without a blue tick, individuals may ignore your identity!
- Increased attention from the Instagram blue tick: With all the buzz and interest in your new blue tick of verification, you’ll have the option to transform that attention into engagement and perhaps sales!
By building your presence on various social media platforms, posting at the best times, and remaining dynamic on Instagram, you help your chances of getting verified.
If you don’t get it on your first application, focus on creating and developing your presence on the platform. You don’t need an Instagram blue tick to shine.
Advertising Trends to Look Out for in 2023
The advertising industry is moving fast, and digital advertising is looking forward to innovation. The industry revenue grew a record 35.4% in 2021 (as per reports by IAB) and is on its way to another banner year in 2022, it's also under intense regulatory and consumer scrutiny. With an increased ...
Types of Programmatic Advertising & Examples of Best Campaigns
Programmatic sold advertising will reach 725 billion US dollars worldwide by 2026 (source: Statista). Programmatic advertising is at all time time due to its flexible nature and increased ad effectiveness. In addition to this, there has been a rapid rise in connected TV advertising, due to which ...
Sephora with Silverpush achieved 85% higher than benchmark - A Beauty Case Study
How Sephora drive awareness and change perceptions to position itself as the best in beauty shopping experience? Like every other industry, retail landscape is also evolving, and beauty consumers are changing on how, what, and when they buy. Consumers are more willing than ever to purchase beauty products directly from DTC ...